Global Bus Foundation
Global Bus Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded by professor Lhoussine Qasserras in 2016 to equip young people with skills to enhance their capability of engaging in conflict resolutions and peace-building.
Some of its main activities are:
- workshops and presentations
- visits to different institutions and organisations to inspire students
- organisation of annual events to give students the chance to present their talents and enhance their confidence in themselves (Students’ Got Talent)
- development of campaigns to raise awareness on the dangerous of some issues such as school violence and hopelessness
- provide training to students to empower them